NSB Oktoberfest is back for the 3rd year running! Our parking lot will be transformed into a traditional German-style beer garden, complete with brass bands, food vendors, communal drinking tables, and lawn games.
Check out the Facebook event for all the details, including:
- A full slate of German-inspired beers, in addition to our already brimming Taproom draft list
- Our fan favorite NSB Oktoberfest steins: available for you to purchase, drink from, and then take home
- Six hours of music from amazing local musicians
- Sausages, pretzels, and more, all made fresh by our friendly food trucks and pop-ups
- A communal Oktoberfest toast at noon to kick off the celebration!
More details will be announced as they develop - for now, save the date and start dusting off your lederhosen!
In the event that there is a line to get into the Taproom, we will be hustling to let folks enter as our legal capacity allows (because we're stoked you're here!) Staff members will be able to give a rough estimate of the wait time, and we'll monitor social media for any questions about the length of the wait. Our hall pass system WILL NOT be in effect for this day - apologies!