The City of Everett will be hosting their 3rd annual village fest! Learn more on Facebook.
We'll have a few special policies in place for the day, in order to accommodate the special occasion. Read up!
- Our parking lot will be closed on Friday and Saturday. The parking lot at BNY Mellon will be open to the public instead.
- We will have tables open to the public outside the Taproom on Saturday - however, these tables are not considered part of our space for the day, and unfortunately beer will not be allowed outside the Taproom.
- Our tap list will be slightly modified for the day, and we'll be pouring into event specific glassware.
- If we reach our maximum legal capacity, we'll have a line to get in, and we'll allow people to enter as we are able!
- We will not be serving Barrel Society beer - sorry!
- We will be selling beer to go, however, beer to go can not be consumed out on the street at the festival. Anyone found doing so will be escorted from the premises.
Feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com with any questions!