Night Shift Brewing is a collection of energetic, inspired, talented people with world-class attitudes. We are often looking to add even more awesome people to our team. If you're interested in applying, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter, plus the job title in the subject line. If nothing looks like a fit, but you could still add rockstar talent to our team, shoot us an email anyways - we might have a different opening later!
Job Title: Wholesale Delivery Driver - Night Shift Distributing
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: 220 2nd Street; Chelsea, MA 02150
Summary of Position:
The Delivery Driver is responsible for safely and knowledgeably delivering Night Shift Distributing products to our wholesale accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Load the Night Shift delivery vehicle with inventory
- Deliver beer to all Night Shift accounts throughout MA (15-30 accounts per day)
- Manage invoices and checks via the Encompass RAS system
- Unload truck at end of day
- Report to Management on a weekly basis to outline goals and tasks
- Be punctual and professional, every day
- Bring an energetic, cooperative, proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Grow within Night Shift and expand your role as a key member of our team
- Employ innovative, creative thinking
- Lead and help other brewery employees as appropriate
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Entry level to 2 years delivery experience.
- Clean driving record
- Wholesale Alcohol delivery experience a plus.
- CDL is a plus
- Understanding of beer styles and handling
- Safe Operation of the Delivery Vehicle
- Familiarity with NSD delivery Area
- NSD partner brands and their packaging
- Proper beer storage procedure
- Operate class 5 vehicle
- Operate forklift.
- Utilize a hand truck for deliveries
- Proper palletization techniques
- Strong directional skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Bias for safety.
- Highly organized
- Physically fit
The work for this position is partly performed in a warehouse environment, and requires occasional trips to the production floor, which involves multiple flights of stairs.
The production aspects of this job take place in a working brewery environment, which involves the following:
- Hot, cold, steamy, foggy, wet conditions
- Noise (up to 90 dB)
- Exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals, hot water, cold water, hazardous gases, and pressurized vessels
- Exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Wet floors
- Occasional entry into confined spaces
- Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing
- Seeing, talking, hearing, tasting, and smelling
- Lifting up to 55 pounds and moving up to 170 pounds
- Health insurance options
- Dental insurance options
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid sick leave
- Generous beer and merchandise privileges
If you’ve read this far, we hope you're interested. Please send us your CV and an email describing why you’d be great for this job to: email@example.com